Skip to content
Thanksgiving in Holland
- This year, Boatwerks Waterfront Restaurant in Holland is serving a special Thanksgiving Day Buffet.
- They have a variety of dishes and tastes to suit every guest. Feast on marinated olives and house-smoked salmon, oysters, mussels, tilapia and, of course, turkey!
- They will be serving an herb-roasted, locally raised and all-natural turkey that is perfect for the Thanksgiving festivities.
- Boatwerks’ Thanksgiving Buffet provides the perfect place to meet with friends and family, and avoid the headaches of dirty dishes, messy houses and burnt food.
Thanksgiving in Allegan
- Silo Banquets & Catering in Allegan offers their Thanksgiving Dinner to Go every year.
- The Silo has the largest catering kitchen in West Michigan and each of the dinners that they prepare are ready to feed up to ten people.
- These dinners include everything that you need to have a family Thanksgiving meal including turkey or ham, mashed potatoes, rolls, gravy, pie and more.
- Orders must be placed by Thursday the 17th. Pick up is available the day before, or Thanksgiving morning delivery is available. Make Thanksgiving dinner a breeze with these ready-to-serve meals!
Thanksgiving in Marshall
- Luckily, they have two premier spots for you to visit.
- On November 24th, Schuler’s Restaurantwill be serving their Thanksgiving dinner from 11am to 6pm.
- If you’re hosting Thanksgiving at home, Schuler’s has ready-to-serve dinners for carry out.
- Another popular spot for Thanksgiving is Cornwell’s Turkeyville.
- They’ll be serving a family-style Thanksgiving dinner from noon to 5pm on November 24th.
- Make reservations for your family by calling Turkeyville.
Live Reindeer at Silver Beach Carousel
- The perfect place to take kids after Thanksgiving is Silver Beach Carousel in St. Joseph.
- Kids can go nose-to-nose with two live reindeer, and they can even have their photos taken with these North Pole animals by a professional photographer.
- When you’re done hanging out with the reindeer, cross the boardwalk to the Carousel and take a ride on one of the 28 hand-carved and painted chariots.
- If you’re visiting on Black Friday, the Brass Ring Gift Shop will be brimming with ideas for anyone on your lists.
- Kids love visiting the Silver Beach Carousel, and with all the hustle and bustle of Thanksgiving, it’s a great way to ensure that they have fun during this hectic weekend!