Take care of your holiday shopping at Virtue Farm. On Saturday, November 19th, from 3pm to 7pm, they’ll be hosting their 2nd Annual Holiday Buzz Market, an artisan pop-up market in the Virtue Cider cider house, 2170 62nd Street in Fennville. In addition to their large (and growing) list of Michigan vendors, the day will be complete with food from their culinary team, and live music by Justin Avdek and Eric Engblade. This is a family-friendly and free event to attend.
- Freshcoast Candles
- Grow Up Awesome (apparel)
- Bird and Feather (handmade airplant terrariums)
- PG Wood Goods (wooden goods)
- Sara Roper Foods (baked goods, cookies, and desserts)
- DemiTree Oakheart Furnishings
- Anvil Goods (custom home goods and metalwork)
- Mud Lake Farm (locally grown hydroponic lettuces and greens)
- Hunsberger Orchards (locally grown stone fruits and pears)
- Spice Crazy Cottage (exotic spices, ready-made spice mixes, and teas)
- Tomi’s Tuques (handmade winter accessories)
- Hello Luscious (skincare)
- Laketown Woodworks (heirloom cutting boards)
- Amble Inn Gifts (hand-crafted wooden puzzles)
- …and many more!
For more information, please visit: http://www.virtuecider.com/events/2016/11/19/holiday-buzz-market
To download a high-resolution version of the event poster, please click here.
About Virtue Cider:
Virtue is the hard cider venture launched in June 2011 by Gregory Hall, former brewmaster at Goose Island, and co-founder Stephen Schmakel. The company’s mission is to make European-style ciders from fresh heirloom apples—never from concentrate—and employ traditional farmhouse production methods that include native and secondary fermentation, use of wild yeasts, and an expansive barrel-aging program.