Park Before Dark at Boulder Ridge Wild Animal Park, Alto
- Saturday, Oct. 22, 2016 is our halloween event: come in costume!
- It is the last day of the 2016 season and we are only open from 12pm-6pm on this day.
- The cost is $9.00 per person.
- There will be free popcorn, trick or treating, & games to play.
- And of course the animals to see and the safari ride to ride.
Murder Mystery Dinner Aboard the Michigan Princess Riverboat, Grand Ledge
- Friday, October 28th
- Channel your inner detective and see if you and your friends can guess the killer on our hilariously fun Murder Mystery Dinner Theater Cruise!
- We’ll provide the clues, the actors, and a delicious dinner buffet in the VIP Captain’s Dining Room on the top deck.
- The dinner buffet includes freshly carved prime rib with an assortment of sides, salads, rolls and dessert. Cash bar available.
- Tonight, YOU are a part of the story! It is up to YOU to question the performers and solve the case! Sift through the clues and discover the culprit before the cruise ends!
Van Andel Arena 20th Anniversary Open House
- Thank you for supporting us over the past 20 years!
- Please come celebrate our 20th anniversary with us on Sunday, October 23 at our Halloween Open House.
- We’ll have lots of fun, family-friendly activities for you to enjoy, and the best part is the entire event is totally free!
- Trick-or-treating & Bag Decorating Stations, Costume Contests, Ticket Giveaways, Free Hot Dog, Popcorn, and Pepsi (to first 5,000 people), Free 20th Birthday Cupcake (to first 2,000 People), Halloween Photo Stations, Self-guided Tours, Live DJ, Slapshot & Basketball Hoop Games, And more!!!
Sparkle: Sparkling Wine Celebration
- Sparkle returns to the Inn at Bay Harbor (Petoskey) with even more to offer sparkling wine enthusiasts this Friday & Saturday!
- This year’s event has been expanded and enhanced beginning with Friday night’s sparkling wine cocktail reception and tasting.
- There will be even more wineries offering tastes of their sparkling vintages and Michigan wine makers on hand all weekend sharing their knowledge of these specialty wines.
- SPARKLE – RECEPTION AND WINE TASTINGS Friday, 6-8pm $20 in advance, $25 at the door
- FLAVOR PROFILE PRESENTATION Saturday, 2-4pm $25
- FIVE-COURSE L. MAWBY SPARKLING WINE DINNER Saturday, 7-9pm $80
- Make plans for the weekend with our special event lodging package,http://bit.ly/SparklePackage.